Top VPN service for a chrome extension (1 Viewer)

Credits
Rating - 0%
Just after the global pandemic declared, the whole world got stopped and businesses eventually decided to continue remotely. Every individual is working online using the internet at home and staying safe online is now a compulsion.

When talking about being online, it’s no surprise that Chrome is the most widely used web browser. People are constantly looking for a VPN chrome extension to keep their browsing sessions anonymous and secure.

One of the most significant reasons to use a VPN extension is that hackers are getting active these days, trying to attack multiple organizations to hack and steal millions of dollars information. Therefore, companies and individuals are being extra cautious and you should also be doing the same thing.

VPNs are more expensive than Chrome VPN extensions. VPNs protect your entire network meanwhile when you download VPN for chrome, it encrypts and protects your internet activity only on the Chrome browser.

It means that if you think that you cannot afford online security while working remotely during the pandemic then a VPN for chrome extension will be a suitable yet affordable option.

I would not recommend companies to rely on a VPN extension, but home users can absolutely use VPN browser extension.

When you use an authentic VPN extension, it encrypts all confidential information that includes passwords, and security codes. It makes you less vulnerable to the hacking attacks.

Criminals fail to spy on your browser traffic because your VPN extension encrypts it.

But it is good to keep in mind that your online security depends on your chosen VPN chrome extension.

Not all VPN browser extensions work as they should be. Some low-quality brands can leave you vulnerable or even leak your information.

Therefore, before getting a VPN Chrome extension, make sure to select a brand that follows zero-logs policy, offers high-speed connection, and unlimited bandwidth.

I have tried 6 VPN chrome extension among which I have shortlisted 3 best that you can choose. So, I am listing down three of the best VPN chrome extensions on the basis of security, functionality, speed, and content geo-blocking.

ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN chrome extension is easy-to-use, authentic, and highly functional. Its speed is good to go plus, you can quickly change location right there from its settings option.

It also unblocks several streaming sites like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and more.
The only downside is that you need the ExpressVPN desktop app installed to continue using ExpressVPN chrome extension.

FastestVPN
FastestVPN is another amazing brand that deserves your attention since it brings VPN protection straight to your Chrome browser. Just like ExpressVPN, FastestVPN also supports strict no logs policy and it is very simple to use that even a toddler can do.
You can easily set up and configure your location from settings plus, it enables you to safely circumvent sites like Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and Spotify.
FastestVPN chrome extension is affordable and functional at the same time giving you great security options like HTTPS redirecting, WebRTC blocking, DNS leak protection, and VPN kill switch feature is also there.

Surfshark
Surfshark offers a fast, secure, and lightweight VPN chrome extension. It smoothly unblocks several websites and gets you flawless restriction-free online experience. Surfshark Chrome extension hides your IP address and protects you from snoopers. Besides, masking IP address, Surfshark also block ads and malware while offering industry-standard encryption.

I have tested all the listed chrome VPN extensions and I can say that all the mentioned services are good to go and 100% protect your online browsing sessions.

Users who are viewing this thread