I need help to hack website (1 Viewer)

ev1

Credits
Rating - 0%
That's your first message and you want somethings. :(, what did you for forum? Why am i help to you?
You can try bruteforce on panels and very effective hacking tactis is exploits. Search exploit. Exploit-db etc...

Credits
Rating - 0%
yes i need to give me the ABC for an worken exploit because i fed up with sql dork and injection..

ev1

Credits
Rating - 0%
SQL İnjection better than others exploit and sql is common exploit. You can find this expliot everywhere(Wordpress and ready scripts excluding.) You can find code injection(for wp 4.7.0 and 4.7.1)on that forum. Type to searchbar.

Credits
Rating - 0%
bro i want exploit let me in the end to upload my shell have you and idea about easy and worked one :* :*

ev1

Credits
Rating - 0%
bro i want exploit let me in the end to upload my shell have you and idea about easy and worked one :* :*

You can't shell upload with code injection exploit but you can upload your index to page with code injection exploit. Hacking isn't easy :) Wordpress have upload exploit in very old versions. You can do social engineering, that's working everytime :)

ev1

Credits
Rating - 0%
You can check wordpress revslider exploit, that exploit is working. You can download config file to your PC with that's.

ev1

Credits
Rating - 0%
So you have to scan the site with WPSCAN, if you haven't info on plugins, you can't anything.

Users who are viewing this thread