NIKE REFUND | 500€ LIMIT (1 Viewer)

Credits
Rating - 0%
Hidden Content
SUPPORT MY TUTORIALS BY LIKING, I WILL KEEP POSTING MORE AS LONG AS THERE IS APPRECIATION.

CHAPTER I - THE ACCOUNT
You will need a account on Nike, it can be fresh or aged, doesn´t really matter. If you already did a refund on Nike you need to change your account. Create a new account with a new: email, payment method, number and the most importantly do a typo in your name and address, but make sure not to make a huge typo so the delivery man can still find you.

CHAPTER II.I - THE 100% METHOD
Order anything you want up to 500 euros, add 2 cheap products like socks or a bag for every 3 products you add. So if you put 4 products that you want to refund (4 sweatshirts), you should add 2 cheap products that you won't refund (2 pair of socks or gloves). Make sure to use the standard delivery option and not the express one so you can receive everything in one box.

CHAPTER II.II - THE 90% METHOD
Order anything you want up to 500 euros. Make sure to use the standard delivery option and not the express one so you can receive everything in one box.

CHAPTER III.I - THE REFUND OF 100% METHOD
Once the Items arrive, contact Nike and say that the items you want to get refunded for were not in the box. Act very disappointed because it was a gift for your son (be creative) and you don't know what to do.
If they ask if the parcel was damaged, always tell them there was no visible damage on the parcel, it was perfectly fine.

CHAPTER III.II. - THE 90% METHOD
Wait a day or two after your items arrive. After that passed, contact Nike and say that your stuff didn't arrive. Act extremely disappointed and say that this has never happened to you and you are not sure what to do. Just have a natural conversation and act as you would if it actually didn't arrive.

CHAPTER IV - THE REFUND
They will refund you or maybe the will say that they will begin an investigation, this is nothing to worry about, they will end up refunding you.

In the case the refund fails, which is fairly rare, just return the items back after a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread